- The following Terms and Conditions stipulate the rules of using the services of www.vertigoproperty.pl
- The use of vertigoproperty.pl is free of charge and is not determined by fulfilling any conditions.
- The Users are obliged to use the web portal according to the norms and regulations of the Polish law, these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with agreed rules reflecting decency and respecting the laws and interest of the third parties.
- The aim of this web portal is providing its Users with general information on commercial real estate market, particularly the Warsaw office market.
- The advertisements published in vertigoproperty.pl do not constitute an offer in the meaning of the Civil Code.
- The Owner of the web portal cannot be held responsible for the possible lack of access to its contents and can suspend its activity at any time without the necessity of prior notice to its Users.
- Fulfilling the form available at the web portal the User agrees to reveal his/her personal data and gives consent to collecting and processing them in accordance with the Law of Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 as well as receiving by means of electronically supplied services commercial information according to the Law of Electronically Supplied Services of 18 July 2002.
- The Owner of the web portal during rendering of the services may make use of the assistance of cooperating business entities entitled to direct contact with the User.
- Please send all comments, questions and complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Owner of the web portal reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions.